Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Adv. Neurol. 1988; 50: 431-455
- Evaluation of diagnostic criteria for psychogenic movement disorders.Mov. Disord. 2006; 21: 1163-1168
- Psychogenic movement disorders.Curr. Opin. Neurol. 2009; 22: 430-436
- Identifying motor functional neurological disorder using resting-state functional connectivity.Neuroimage Clin. 2017; 17: 163-168
- From psychogenic movement disorder to functional movement disorder: it's time to change the name.Mov. Disord. 2014; 29: 849-852
- What patients say about living with psychogenic nonepileptic seizures: a systematic synthesis of qualitative studies.Seizure. 2016; 41: 100-111
- Patients' and neurologists' perception of epilepsy and psychogenic nonepileptic seizures.Epilepsia. 2013; 54: 708-717
- Believing is perceiving: mismatch between self-report and actigraphy in psychogenic tremor.Brain. 2012; 135: 117-123