- •WG showed good to excellent agreement as compared with the gold standard.
- •WG has an excellent sensitivity for screening of Pisa syndrome and anterocollis.
- •WG underestimated the measures of upper camptocormia by −6.1° on average.
- •WG underestimated the measures of lower camptocormia by −8.7°on average.
- •Approximately 10° more should be added when measuring camptocormia.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Postural deformities in Parkinson's disease.Lancet Neurol. 2011; 10: 538-549
- Pisa syndrome in Parkinson's disease: an integrated approach from pathophysiology to management.Mov. Disord. 2016; 31: 1785-1795
- Camptocormia in Parkinson's disease: definition, epidemiology, pathogenesis and treatment modalities.J. Neurol. Neurosurg. Psychiatry. 2016; 87: 75-85
- Diagnostic criteria for camptocormia in Parkinson's disease: a consensus-based proposal.Park. Relat. Disord. 2018; 53: 53-57
- Postural abnormalities in Parkinson’s disease: an epidemiological and clinical multicenter study.Mov Disord Clin Pract. 2019; 6: 576-585
- Vitale C; Italian Pisa Syndrome Study Group. Pisa syndrome in Parkinson disease: an observational multicenter Italian study.Neurology. 2015; 85: 1769-1779
- Do upper and lower camptocormias affect gait and postural control in patients with Parkinson's disease? An observational cross-sectional study.Parkinsons Dis. 2019; 24 (9026890): 2019
- Does the Pisa syndrome affect postural control, balance, and gait in patients with Parkinson's disease? An observational cross-sectional study.Park. Relat. Disord. 2015; 21: 736-741
- Consensus for the measurement of the camptocormia angle in the standing patient.Park. Relat. Disord. 2018; 52: 1-5
- Can postural abnormality really respond to levodopa in Parkinson's disease?.J. Neurol. Sci. 2017; 377: 179-184
- Botulinum toxin for Pisa syndrome: an MRI-, ultrasound- and electromyography-guided pilot study.Park. Relat. Disord. 2019; 62: 231-235
- Four-week trunk-specific exercise program decreases forward trunk flexion in Parkinson’s disease: a single-blinded, randomized controlled trial.Park. Relat. Disord. 2019; 64: 268-274
- MDS clinical diagnostic criteria for Parkinson's disease.Mov. Disord. 2015; 30: 1591-1601
- New insights into atypical parkinsonism.Curr. Opin. Neurol. 2011; 24: 331-338
- Movement disorder society task force on rating scales for Parkinson's disease. Movement disorder society task force report on the Hoehn and Yahr staging scale: status and recommendations.Mov. Disord. 2004; 19: 1020-1028
- The unified Parkinson's disease rating scale (UPDRS): status and recommendations.Mov. Disord. 2003; 18: 738-750
- The heterogeneity of idiopathic Parkinson's disease.J. Neurol. 2002; 249: 138-145
- Systematic review of levodopa dose equivalency reporting in Parkinson's disease.Mov. Disord. 2010; 25: 2649-2653
- Development and assessment of a low-cost clinical gait analysis system.J. Appl. Biomech. 2018; 10: 1-19
- Measurement of cervical posture in the sagittal plane.J. Manip. Physiol. Ther. 2008; 31: 509-517
- Statistical methods for assessing agreement between two methods of clinical measurement.Lancet. 1986; 1: 307-310
- A guideline of selecting and reporting intraclass correlation coefficients for reliability research.J Chiropr Med. 2016; 15: 155-163
- Statistical methods for assessing measurement error (reliability) in variables relevant to sports medicine.Sport. Med. 1998; 26: 217-238
- Concordance analysis: part 16 of a series on evaluation of scientific publications.Dtsch Arztebl Int. 2011; 108: 515-521
- Diagnostic methods I: sensitivity, specificity, and other measures of accuracy.Kidney Int. 2009; 75: 1257-1263
- Variability and reliability of joint measurements.Am. J. Sports Med. 1990; 18: 58-63