Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- A 12 year population-based study of psychosis in Parkinson's disease.Arch. Neurol. 2010; 67: 996-1001
- Hallucinations in Parkinson's disease.Nat. Rev. Neurol. 2009; 5: 331-342
- Factors associated with the quality of life of subjects with Parkinsons' disease and burden on their caregivers.Neurologica. 2015; 30: 257-263
- Admission of Parkinsonian patients to a neurological ward in a community hospital.J. Neural Transm. 2009; 116: 1509-1512
- Predictors of nursing home placement in Parkinson's disease: a population-based, prospective study.J. Am. Geriatr. Soc. 2000; 48: 938-942
- The malignant course of “benign hallucinations” in Parkinson's disease.Arch. Neurol. 2006; 63: 713-716
- Low dose clozapine for the treatment of drug-induced psychosis in Parkinson's disease.N. Engl. J. Med. 1999; 340: 757-763
- What predicts mortality in Parkinson's disease? A prospective population-based long-term study.Neurology. 2010; 75: 1270-1276
Wetmore JB, Li S, Yan H, Irfan M, Rashid N, Peng Y, Gilbertson DT, Shim A. Increases in Institutionalization, Healthcare Resource Utilization, and Mortality Risk Associated Wtih Parkinson Disease Psychosis: Retrospective Cohort Study. PRD-D-19-00787R1.
- Combined dementia-risk biomarkers in Parkinson's disease: a prospective longitudinal study.Park. Relat. Disord. 2013; 19: 1071-1072
- Profiling novel metabolic biomarkers for Parkinson's disease using in-depth metabolomics analysis.Mov. Disord. 2017; 32: 1720-1728
- Neuropathology of dementia in patients ith Parkinson's disease: a systematic review of autopsy studies.J. Neurol. Neurosurg. Psychiatry. 2019; 90: 1234-1243
- Pimavanserin for Parkinson disease psychosis: effects stratified by baseline cognition and use of cognitive enhancing medications.Mov. Disord. 2018; 33: 769-776