Who definition of palliative care.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Hoping for the best, planning for the worst: palliative care approach for Parkinson disease during the COVID-19 pandemic.Park. Relat. Disord. 2020; (in press)
- Who definition of palliative care.(Accessed)
- Palliative care for advanced Parkinson disease: an interdisciplinary clinic and new scale, the ESAS-PD.Park. Relat. Disord. 2012; 18: S6-S9
Kluger BM, Miyasaki J, Katz M, Galifianakis N, Hall K, Pantilat S, Khan R, Friedman C, Cernik W, Goto Y, Long J, Fairclough D, Sillau S, Kutner JS. Comparison of integrated outpatient palliative care with standard care in patients with Parkinson disease and related disorders. A randomized clinical trial. JAMA Neurology doi:10.1001/jamaneurol.2019.4992.
- Neuropalliative care essentials for the COVID-19 crisis.Neurology. 2020 Sep 1; 95: 394-398
- Generalist plus specialist palliative care – creating a more sustainable model.N. Engl. J. Med. 2013; 368: 1173-1175
- Preferences of patients with Parkinson's disease for communication about advanced care planning.J Hospice and Pall Medicine. 2013; 32: 68-77
- Neurologists as primary palliative care providers: communication and practice approaches.Neurol Clin Pract. 2016; 6: 40-48
- Place of death, and its relation with underlying cause of death, in Parkinson's disease, motor neurone disease, and multiple sclerosis: a population-based study.Palliat. Med. 2013; 27: 840-846
- Neurology. 2019; 92: e2571-e2579https://doi.org/10.1212/WNL.0000000000007552
- The presence of a caregiver is associated with patient outcomes in patients with Parkinson's disease and atypical parkinsonisms.Park. Relat. Disord. 2020; https://doi.org/10.1016/j.parkreldis.2020.07.003
- Motor outcomes during hospitalization in Parkinson's disease patients: a prospective study.Park. Relat. Disord. 2013; 19: 737-741