- •Functional brain responses to movements changed during Parkinson's disease.
- •Functional brain changes were consistently observed in the ipsilateral cerebellum.
- •Cerebellar changes may represent an attempt to partially restore motor function.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Differing patterns of striatal 18F‐dopa uptake in Parkinson's disease, multiple system atrophy, and progressive supranuclear palsy.Ann. Neurol.: Off. J. Am. Neurol. Assoc. Child Neurol. Soc. 1990; 28: 547-555
- Disrupted connectivity of motor loops in Parkinson's disease during self-initiated but not externally-triggered movements.Brain Res. 2013; 1512: 45-59
- Functional neuroimaging of motor control in Parkinson's disease: a meta‐analysis.Hum. Brain Mapp. 2014; 35: 3227-3237
- Functional MRI of disease progression in Parkinson disease and atypical parkinsonian syndromes.Neurology. 2016; 87: 709-717
- Correlates of movement initiation and velocity in Parkinson's disease: a longitudinal PET study.Neuroimage. 2007; 34: 361-370
- Dynamic changes in cerebello-thalamo-cortical motor circuitry during progression of Parkinson's disease.Neuroscience. 2010; 166: 712-719
- Designing stem-cell-based dopamine cell replacement trials for Parkinson's disease.Nat. Med. 2019 Jul; 25: 1045-1053
- Accuracy of clinical diagnosis of idiopathic Parkinson's disease: a clinico-pathological study of 100 cases.J. Neurol. Neurosurg. Psychiatr. 1992; 55: 181-184
- Movement Disorder Society‐sponsored revision of the Unified Parkinson's Disease Rating Scale (MDS‐UPDRS): scale presentation and clinimetric testing results.Mov. Disord.: Off. J. Movement Disorder Soc. 2008; 23: 2129-2170
- Event-related functional magnetic resonance imaging in Parkinson's disease before and after levodopa.Brain. 2001 Mar 1; 124: 558-570
- Functional magnetic resonance imaging exploration of combined hand and speech movements in Parkinson's disease.Mov. Disord. 2011 Oct; 26: 2212-2219
- Design of an fMRI Compatible Analogue and Digital Joystick.(Poster session presented at International Society of Magnetic Resonance in Medicine 20th Annual Meeting)2012 (Melbourne, Australia)
- The effect of skewness and kurtosis on the robustness of linear mixed models.Behav. Res. Methods. 2013; 45: 873-879
- AFNI: software for analysis and visualization of functional magnetic resonance neuroimages.Comput. Biomed. Res. 1996; 29: 162-173
- A global optimisation method for robust affine registration of brain images.Med. Image Anal. 2001; 5: 143-156
- Temporal autocorrelation in univariate linear modeling of FMRI data.Neuroimage. 2001; 14: 1370-1386
- Functional MRI: an introduction to methods.Funct. MRI: Introduct. Methods. 2001; : 251-270
- An automated labeling system for subdividing the human cerebral cortex on MRI scans into gyral based regions of interest.Neuroimage. 2006; 31: 968-980
- A probabilistic MR atlas of the human cerebellum.Neuroimage. 2009; 46: 39-46
- Three-dimensional locations and boundaries of motor and premotor cortices as defined by functional brain imaging: a meta-analysis.Neuroimage. 2006; 31: 1453-1474
- General multilevel linear modeling for group analysis in FMRI.Neuroimage. 2003; 20: 1052-1063
- Robust group analysis using outlier inference.Neuroimage. 2008; 41: 286-301
- Linear mixed-effects modeling approach to FMRI group analysis.Neuroimage. 2013; 73: 176-190
- Role of hyperactive cerebellum and motor cortex in Parkinson's disease.Neuroimage. 2007 Mar 1; 35: 222-233
- Cerebellar contribution to motor and non-motor functions in Parkinson's disease: a meta-analysis of fMRI findings.Front. Neurol. 2020 Feb 27; 11: 127
- Cellular networks underlying human spatial navigation.Nature. 2003; 425: 184
- Functional changes in the activity of cerebellum and frontostriatal regions during externally and internally timed movement in Parkinson's disease.Brain Res. Bull. 2006; 71: 259-269
- The functional anatomy of parkinsonian bradykinesia.Neuroimage. 2003; 19: 163-179
- The cerebellum in Parkinson's disease.Brain. 2013; 136: 696-709
- Pathophysiology of bradykinesia in Parkinson's disease.Brain. 2001; 124: 2131-2146
- Using non-invasive transcranial stimulation to improve motor and cognitive function in Parkinson's disease: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Sci. Rep. 2017; 7: 1-11
- Is the cerebellum a potential target for stimulation in Parkinson's disease? Results of 1-Hz rTMS on upper limb motor tasks.Cerebellum. 2011; 10: 804-811
- Cerebellar magnetic stimulation decreases levodopa-induced dyskinesias in Parkinson disease.Neurology. 2009; 73: 113-119
- Cerebellar and motor cortical transcranial stimulation decrease levodopa-induced dyskinesias in Parkinson's disease.Cerebellum. 2016; 15: 43-47