Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- A 30-year history of MPAN case from Russia.Clin. Neurol. Neurosurg. 2017; 159: 111-113
- A novel mutation in neurodegeneration with brain iron accumulation - a case report.Neurol. India. 2019; 67: 1341-1343
- Hereditary spastic paraplegia and amyotrophy associated with a novel locus on chromosome 19.Neurogenetics. 2010; 11: 313-318
- Hereditary spastic paraplegia type 43 (SPG43) is caused by mutation in C19orf12.Hum. Mutat. 2013; 34: 1357-1360
- Absence of an orphan mitochondrial protein, c19orf12, causes a distinct clinical subtype of neurodegeneration with brain iron accumulation.Am. J. Hum. Genet. 2011; 89: 543-550