Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Uner tan syndrome: history, clinical evaluations, genetics, and the dynamics of human quadrupedalism.Open Neurol. J. 2010; 4: 78-89
- Üner tan syndrome: review and emergence of human quadrupedalism in self-organization, attractors and evolutionary perspectives.Latest Find Intellect Dev Disabil Res. 2012; 1: 1-52
- Two Indian families with quadrupedal locomotion resembling uner tan syndrome: a video document.Mov Disord Clin Pract. 2017; 4: 49-50
- Uner Tan syndrome caused by a homozygous TUBB2B mutation affecting microtubule stability.Hum. Mol. Genet. 2017; 26: 258-269
- Human quadrupedalism is not an epiphenomenon caused by neurodevelopmental malformation and ataxia.Front. Neurol. 2012; OCT: 2-4
- “Unertan syndrome” in two Turkish families in relation to devolution and emergence of homo erectus: neurological examination, MRI, and PET scans.Int. J. Neurosci. 2008; 118: 313-336
- Missense mutation in the ITPR1 gene presenting with ataxic cerebral palsy: description of an affected family and literature review.Neurol Neurochir Pol [Internet]. 2017; 51: 497-500