Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Staging of brain pathology related to sporadic Parkinson's disease.Neurobiol. Aging. 2003; 24: 197-211
- The gut microbiome in Parkinson's disease: a culprit or a bystander?.Prog. Brain Res. 2020; 252: 357-450
- Frequency of bowel movements and the future risk of Parkinson's disease.Neurology. 2001 Aug 14; 57: 456-462https://doi.org/10.1212/wnl.57.3.456
- Assessment of protein energy malnutrition in older persons, Part II. Laboratory Evaluation.Nutrition. 2000; 16: 131-140
- Trends in registered dietitian nutritionists' knowledge and patterns of coding, billing, and payment.J. Acad. Nutr. Diet. 2020 Jan; 120: 134-145.e3
- Trends and disparities in the prevalence of physicians' counseling on diet and nutrition among the U.S. adult population, 2000-2011.Prev. Med. 2016 Aug; 89: 70-75
- The effect of the Mediterranean diet on cognitive function in patients with Parkinson's disease: a randomized clinical controlled trial.Compl. Ther. Med. 2020; : 102366