Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Parkinsonism in spinocerebellar ataxia.BioMed Res. Int. 2015; 2015125273
- Genotype-phenotype correlations, dystonia and disease progression in spinocerebellar ataxia type 14.Mov. Disord. 2018; 33: 1119-1129
- Differences in MDS-UPDRS scores based on hoehn and yahr stage and disease duration.Mov Disord Clin Pract. 2017; 4: 536-544
- DAT SPECT may have diagnostic value in prodromal SCA2 patients with parkinsonism.Park. Relat. Disord. 2017; 44: 137-141
- [(123)I]beta-CIT SPECT imaging demonstrates reduced density of striatal dopamine transporters in Parkinson's disease and multiple system atrophy.Mov. Disord. 2001; 16: 1023-1032