- •Cerebral microbleeds (CMB) were present in 30% of dementia with Lewy bodies (DLB).
- •CMB were not associated with clinical features in DLB.
- •CMB in DLB were associated with hypertension, but not amyloid-beta deposition.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Cerebral microbleeds: a guide to detection and interpretation.Lancet Neurol. 2009; 8: 165-174
- Clinical diagnosis of cerebral amyloid angiopathy: validation of the Boston criteria.Neurology. 2001; 56: 537-539
- Microbleed topography, leukoaraiosis, and cognition in probable Alzheimer disease from the sunnybrook dementia study.Arch. Neurol. 2008; 65: 790-795
- Frequency and topography of cerebral microbleeds in dementia with Lewy bodies compared to Alzheimer's disease.Park. Relat. Disord. 2015; 21: 1101-1104
- Microbleeds in dementia with Lewy bodies.J. Neurol. 2020; 267: 1491-1498
- Diagnosis and management of dementia with Lewy bodies: fourth consensus report of the DLB Consortium.Neurology. 2017; 89: 88-100
- Comparison of amyloid PET measured in Centiloid units with neuropathological findings in Alzheimer's disease.Alzheimer's Res. Ther. 2020; 12: 22
- The Microbleed Anatomical Rating Scale (MARS): reliability of a tool to map brain microbleeds.Neurology. 2009; 73: 1759-1766
- MRI white matter lesion segmentation using an ensemble of neural networks and overcomplete patch-based voting.Comput. Med. Imag. Graph. 2018; 69: 43-51
- Association of cerebral microbleeds with cerebrospinal fluid Alzheimer-biomarkers and clinical symptoms in early dementia with Lewy bodies.Int. J. Geriatr. Psychiatr. 2021; 36: 851-857https://doi.org/10.1002/gps.5485
- Cerebral microbleeds: histopathological correlation of neuroimaging.Cerebrovasc. Dis. 2011; 32: 528-534
- Cerebral microbleeds: prevalence and relationship to amyloid burden.Neurology. 2019; 92: e253-e262