Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Parkinson's disease patients benefit from bicycling - a systematic review and meta-analysis.NPJ Parkinsons Dis. 2021; 7: 86
- The cyclical lower extremity exercise for Parkinson's trial (CYCLE): methodology for a randomized controlled trial.BMC Neurol. 2015; 15: 63
- It is not about the bike, it is about the pedaling: forced exercise and Parkinson's disease.Exerc. Sport Sci. Rev. 2011; 39: 177-186
- Effect of aerobic exercise on cardiopulmonary responses and predictors of change in individuals with Parkinson's disease.Arch. Phys. Med. Rehabil. 2021;
- Exercise and neuroplasticity in persons living with Parkinson's disease.Eur. J. Phys. Rehabil. Med. 2009; 45: 215-229