- •HF-rTMS over SMA imposed positive effects on motor improvements in PD patients.
- •Patients with lower sensorimotor degree centrality indicated better responses.
- •The sensorimotor network might be involved in motor improvement after rTMS.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The epidemiology of Parkinson's disease.Tzu Chi Med. J. 2010; 22: 73-81
- Non-motor features of Parkinson disease.Nat. Rev. Neurosci. 2017; 18: 435-+
- Brain motor network changes in Parkinson's disease: evidence from meta-analytic modeling.Mov. Disord. 2021; 36: 1180-1190
- Opposite effects of one session of 1 Hz rTMS on functional connectivity between pre-supplementary motor area and putamen depending on the dyskinesia state in Parkinson's disease.Clin Neurophysiol Off J Int Fed Clin Neurophysiol. 2021 Apr; 132: 851-856
- Effects of repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation on motor symptoms in Parkinson disease: a systematic review and meta-analysis.JAMA Neurol. 2015; 72: 432-440
- High-frequency rTMS over the supplementary motor area for treatment of Parkinson's disease.Mov. Disord. 2008; 23: 1524-1531
- High-frequency rTMS over the supplementary motor area improves bradykinesia in Parkinson's disease: subanalysis of double-blind sham-controlled study.J. Neurol. Sci. 2009; 287: 143-146
- Repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation improves Parkinson's freezing of gait via normalizing brain connectivity.npj Park Dis. 2020; 6https://doi.org/10.1038/s41531-020-0118-0
- Transcranial direct current stimulation over motor areas improves reaction time in Parkinson's disease.Front. Neurol. 2022;13(June; 913517
- Supplementary motor area stimulation for Parkinson disease: a randomized controlled study.Neurology. 2013; 80: 1400-1405
- Structural correlates underlying accelerated magnetic stimulation in Parkinson's disease.Hum. Brain Mapp. 2021; 42: 1670-1681
- Functional role of the supplementary and pre-supplementary motor areas.Nat. Rev. Neurosci. 2008; 9: 856-869
- Use of functional magnetic resonance imaging to assess how motor phenotypes of Parkinson's disease respond to deep brain stimulation.Neuromodulation. 2020; 23: 515-524
- Neural signatures of hyperdirect pathway activity in Parkinson's disease.Nat. Commun. 2021; 12: 1-14
- Multimodal transcranial magnetic stimulation: using concurrent neuroimaging to reveal the neural network dynamics of noninvasive brain stimulation.Prog. Neurobiol. 2011; 94: 149-165
- Cortical hubs revealed by intrinsic functional connectivity: mapping, assessment of stability, and relation to Alzheimer's disease.J. Neurosci. 2009; 29: 1860-1873
- Network centrality in the human functional connectome.Cerebr. Cortex. 2012; 22: 1862-1875
- Altered resting-state voxel-level whole-brain functional connectivity in depressed Parkinson's disease.Park. Relat. Disord. 2018; 50: 74-80
- High-frequency repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation over the primary motor cortex relieves musculoskeletal pain in patients with Parkinson's disease: a randomized controlled trial.Park. Relat. Disord. 2020;80(September; : 113-119
- The effects of high-frequency repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation on resting-state functional connectivity in obese adults.Diabetes Obes. Metabol. 2019; 21: 1956-1966
- Sensory aspects of movement disorders.Lancet Neurol. 2014 Jan; 13: 100-112
- Parkinson's disease patients show reduced cortical-subcortical sensorimotor connectivity.Mov. Disord. 2013; 28: 447-454
- The reorganization of functional architecture in the early-stages of Parkinson's disease.Park. Relat. Disord. 2018; 50: 61-68
- Functional brain connectome and its relation to hoehn and yahr stage in Parkinson disease.Radiology. 2017; 285: 904-913
- Network modulation in the treatment of Parkinson's disease.Brain. 2006 Oct; 129: 2667-2678
- Cortical network organization reflects clinical response to subthalamic nucleus deep brain stimulation in Parkinson's disease.Hum. Brain Mapp. 2021; 42: 5626-5635
- The supplementary motor complex in Parkinson's disease.J Mov Disord. 2022 Jan; 15: 21-32
- Ventral tegmental area connections to motor and sensory cortical fields in humans.Brain Struct. Funct. 2019; 224: 2839-2855
- Association between functional connectivity hubs and brain networks.Cerebr. Cortex. 2011; 21: 2003-2013
- Sub-hubs of baseline functional brain networks are related to early improvement following two-week pharmacological therapy for major depressive disorder.Hum. Brain Mapp. 2015; 36: 2915-2927
- Predict initial subthalamic nucleus stimulation outcome in Parkinson's disease with brain morphology.CNS Neurosci. Ther. 2022; 28: 667-676
- A systematic review of the utility of 1.5 versus 3 Tesla magnetic resonance brain imaging in clinical practice and research.Eur. Radiol. 2012; 22: 2295-2303