- •Myoclonus dystonia related to epsilon sarcoglycan mutations presents a wide range of symptoms in location and severity of dystonia and myoclonus.
- •Mood disorders and non-motor symptoms, although frequent may no by present in all patients.
- •Phenomenology and careful clinical evaluation with precise description of symptoms is very important in any type of dystonia to better understand the pathophysiology and expand the genotype/phenotype knowledge.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The Multiple Twists in the Tale: Brain Iron Accumulation, Facial Jerks and Truncal Dystonia Park Relat Disord.2022 (in press)
- Phenotypic insights into ADCY5-associated disease.Mov. Disord. 2016; 31: 1033-1040
- Zapletalová J the prevalence of dystonic tremor and tremor associated with dystonia in patients with cervical.Dystonia Sci. Rep. 2020 Jan 29; 10: 1436
- KCNN2 mutation in pediatric tremor myoclonus dystonia syndrome with electrophysiological evaluation.Tremor. Other Hyperkinet. Mov. (N Y). 2022; 12: 2
- The phenotypic spectrum of DYT24 due to ANO3 mutations.Disord. 2014; 29: 928-934
- Another twist in the tale: intrafamilial phenotypic heterogeneity in ANO3-related dystonia.Mov. Disord. Clin. Pract. 2021; 8: 758-762
- Myoclonus-dystonia: clinical and electrophysiologic pattern related to SGCE mutations.Neurology. 2008; 70: 1010-1016
- Monogenic variants in dystonia: an exome-wide sequencing study.Lancet Neurol. 2020; 19: 908-918
- A novel SGCE variant is associated with myoclonus-dystonia with phenotypic variability.Neurol. Sci. 2020; 41: 3779-3781
- Psychiatric disorders, myoclonus dystonia and SGCE: an international study.Ann. Clin. Transl. Neurol. 2015; 3: 4-11
- Long-term GPi-DBS improves motor features in myoclonus-dystonia and enhances social adjustment.Mov. Disord. 2019; 34: 87-94
- Nomenclature of genetically determined myoclonus syndromes: recommendations of the international Parkinson and movement disorder society task force.Mov. Disord. 2019; 34: 1602-1613
- On behalf of the task force on genetic nomenclature in movement disorders. Nomenclature of genetic movement disorders: recommendations of the international Parkinson and movement disorder society task force - an update.Mov. Disord. 2022; 37: 905-935
- Nomenclature of genetic movement disorders: recommendations of the international Parkinson and movement disorder society task force.Mov. Disord. 2016 Apr; 31: 436-457
- Phenomenology and classification of dystonia: a consensus update.Mov. Disord. 2013; 28: 863-873